Wall clock green
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
Originally designed in 2008 by Jasper Morrison, the iconic Wall Clock has now found a new home with HAY, as a result of a collaboration with the renowned British designer. The clocks clean, uncluttere...
|Material:||Acrylic, Aluminium, Plastic|
Care & maintenance
- Do not strike glass with hard or pointed items. Do not use glass as a chopping board.
- When cleaning glass, use a damp cloth with a suitable neutral cleaning detergent or a mild glass cleaner.
- Wipe plastic with a clean cloth wrung in water or in a solution of water and a neutral detergent.
- Wipe stains on powder-coated steel with a clean, damp cloth or use a solution of water and neutral cleaning agent.
- Do not use scouring cream or scouring pads, as they may scratch the surface.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
Originally designed in 2008 by Jasper Morrison, the iconic Wall Clock has now found a new home with HAY, as a result of a collaboration with the renowned British designer. The clocks clean, uncluttered design reflects Jaspers talent of creating straightforward and relevant items that fit seamlessly into everyday surroundings, using functional industrial design without the need for any superfluous details. The clock is easy to hang and features a smooth second hand movement that makes no ticking sound. Available in selected colours chosen for their ability to adapt to any space while complementing the HAY universe.
Jasper Morrison is a British industrial designer born on February 9, 1959 in London. He studied design at the Kingston Polytechnic Design School and the Royal College of Art in London, graduating in 1985. After completing his studies, he set up his own design studio in London, where he still works today. Morrison's design approach is known for its simplicity, functionality, and timeless aesthetic....Read more
Wall clock green