We are aware of the trust that you place in us. We therefore consider it our responsibility to protect your privacy. In this policy we will inform you which data we collect when you use our website, how we use your data and how we process your data in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect.
HAY.nl respects the privacy of all users of its site and works to ensure that your personal data is protected when using our services.
HAY.nl process your personal data by making use of our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Gender (optional)
- Date of birth (optional)
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
These data are used to meet our commitments to you. The data are stored on secured servers of HAY or on those of a third party. We will not combine these data with other personal data in our possession.
Purpose process personal data
HAY.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- processing your payment;
- sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure;
- to be able to call or email you if this is necessary to perform our services;
- notify you of changes to our services and products;
- offer you the possibility to create an account;
- to deliver goods and services to you.
When you send us e-mails or other messages, we may store your message. In some cases we will ask you for personal data relevant for the situation at hand. This will enable us to process your questions and answer your requests. The data are stored on protected servers of HAY or those of a third party. We will not combine these data with other personal data in our possession.
HAY.nl uses the following types of cookies:
Functional cookies ensure that the webshop functions properly and may be placed without permission. We use this type of cookie for, among other things:
- Saved browser settings so you can optimally view our webshop;
- The possibility to save your login details so you don't have to enter them every time;
- Remembering products you add to your shopping basket.
With Google Analytics we collect statistics on how our webshop is used. These cookies give us insight into the user-friendliness of the website. We use this type of cookie for, among other things:
- Keeping track of technical aspects of our visitors, such as language preference, which device and browser is used;
- Keeping track of the number of visitors that visit our webshop;
- Keeping track of the pages being viewed.
Most browsers have a standard option to disable cookies, but if not, you can configure your bowser in such a way that it will disable cookies or inform you when a cookie is sent. This might however lead to malfunctioning of some services on our and other websites.
Does HAY.nl collaborate with third parties?
Yes, HAY.nl cooperates with third parties (our Partners). These third parties (Sendcloud & Returnless) have access to data to simplify our shipping and return process.
Access to data
We offer all visitors the possibility to access, amend, or remove all personal data provided to us. If you wish to amend your data or be removed from our files, please contact us. Scroll down for our contact details.
How we secure personal data
HAY.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your information is not properly secured or there is evidence of misuse, please contact our customer service or mail at email@example.com.
Questions and feedback