Triangle leg table
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
Triangle Leg table is designed by Simon Jones. He was motivated by the desire to create more space around a circular and oval table. The rectangular ends of the tabletop and bench have been rounded, c...
|115, 200, 250
Care & maintenance
- Stains in linoleum may be carefully removed using white spirit (mineral spirit) or a damp nano sponge dipped in lukewarm water or linoleum care product. Follow up immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wipe wood and powder coated steel with a clean cloth moistened with water or a solution of water and neutral detergent. Remove soap residue immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cream or scrub pads as they can scratch the surface.
- If the surface is scratched or appears dull, use a care product specifically designed for the respective material.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change in colour and patinate over time.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
Triangle Leg table is designed by Simon Jones. He was motivated by the desire to create more space around a circular and oval table. The rectangular ends of the tabletop and bench have been rounded, creating a sociable setting that maximises seating numbers around the table. Crafted in different finishes, this table is suitable for a wide range of private and public dining or office environments.This is an eco product. The entire life cycle of this product and the materials used meet high environmental standards. Do you want to know what we do to minimise our ecological footprint? Have a look at our sustainability page.
Simon Jones Studio is a design practice in London, founded by Simon Jones and Jack Neville. Simon studied Architecture at the University of North London, while Jack graduated from Kingston University with a BA in Furniture and Product Design. Together they primarily work on architectural projects, exhibition design and furniture production with a particular focus on materials and detail. In additi...Read more
Triangle leg table