Soft edge 55 sled
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
The chair from Iskos-Berlins Soft Edge series for HAY features a rounded frame and organically shaped seat and back, blending strong curves with extreme lightness to create a minimalistic design with ...
|Seat height:||5, 47|
Care & maintenance
- Immediately blot spilled liquids on fabric with an absorbent cloth by gently dabbing towards the center of the stain.
- Wipe wood and powder coated steel with a clean cloth moistened with water or a solution of water and neutral detergent. Remove soap residue immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cream or scrub pads as they can scratch the surface.
- If the surface is scratched or looks dull, use a care product specifically suitable for wood.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change in colour and patinate over time. HAY only uses high-quality fabrics, but all fabrics fade and seams weaken when exposed to sunlight or strong heat.
- Avoid improper use, such as sitting on the backrest or armrests, resting the chairs on their back legs, putting your feet on the furniture, or standing on it.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
The chair from Iskos-Berlins Soft Edge series for HAY features a rounded frame and organically shaped seat and back, blending strong curves with extreme lightness to create a minimalistic design with dynamic comfort. With its plastic seat and back, and powder coated or chromed steel base, Soft Edge 55 sled offers both uncluttered aesthetics and strength. These modern stackable chairs are very functional, so you can use them for years as office chairs, canteen chairs or waiting room chairs.
Iskos-Berlin is the design partnership of Aleksej Iskos and Boris Berlin, based in Copenhagen. They work across the fields of industrial, furniture and graphic design. This duo previously worked together at Komplot Design. Berlin is from Russia and is a graduate of the city’s Institute of Applied Arts, Iskos is from Ukraine and has studied architecture, engineering and industrial design in Ukraine...Read more
Soft edge 55 sled