Pyramid table 01
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
Designed to be functional, light and strong, HAY's Pyramid Table 01 features a steel-sheet base with a rectangular oak tabletop. Originally created by Wim Rietveld while working at Ahrend in the 1950s...
Care & maintenance
- Stains in linoleum may be carefully removed using white spirit (mineral spirit) or a damp nano sponge dipped in lukewarm water or linoleum care product. Follow up immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wipe wood and powder coated steel with a clean cloth moistened with water or a solution of water and neutral detergent. Remove soap residue immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cream or scrub pads as they can scratch the surface.
- If the surface is scratched or appears dull, use a care product specifically designed for the respective material.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change in colour and patinate over time.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
Designed to be functional, light and strong, HAY's Pyramid Table 01 features a steel-sheet base with a rectangular oak tabletop. Originally created by Wim Rietveld while working at Ahrend in the 1950s, the collection has been relaunched by HAY together with Ahrend. The table is suitable for using in a wide range of educational institutions, corporate environments and private homes.
Wim Rietveld was a famous Dutch industrial furniture designer. Before becoming head of design at Gispen in 1953, he studied at The Hague Academy in 1950. Rietveld was brilliant at balancing functionality and aesthetics and devising simple production techniques. An object was in his eyes successful if it was in good shape, solid, practical and cheap. He always worked closely with the Ahrend group. ...Read more
Pyramid table 01