Mags 01 ottoman XS
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
The Mags collection is timeless, minimalistic, and comfortable. Every detail has been carefully considered. The Mags has a more active seating position, as the sofa consists of a spring system with po...
Care & maintenance
- Immediately blot spilled liquids with an absorbent cloth by gently dabbing towards the center of the stain.
- Regularly vacuum the furniture using the upholstery attachment to remove dust and prevent lint formation.
- Never use concentrated cleaning agents or bleach, ammonia, optical brighteners, or soap intended for hard surfaces.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change colour and patinate over time. HAY only uses high-quality fabrics, but all fabrics fade and seams weaken when exposed to sunlight or strong heat.
- Avoid improper use, such as sitting on the backrest or armrests, resting the chairs on their back legs, putting your feet on the furniture, or standing on it.
- Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface with sharp objects.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
The Mags collection is timeless, minimalistic, and comfortable. Every detail has been carefully considered. The Mags has a more active seating position, as the sofa consists of a spring system with polyurethane foam and optimal seat padding. The sofa can be fully customized according to your own wishes because it consists of up to 16 different modules. Opt for the versatile Ottoman for extra functionality. Simply slide it up against the couch for more seating. You can also use it as a coffee table by placing a tray on top. The Ottoman is available in various fabrics and versions, just like the Mags modules. Visit one of our HAY stores in Amsterdam or Rotterdam to have a look at the different fabric options.
HAY was founded in 2002 by Mette and Rolf Hay with the ambition to create contemporary furniture that uses sophisticated industrial manufacturing to satisfy the needs of modern living. Today, this fundamental goal remains their mission: ''through our commitment to the design and production of furniture, lighting and accessories with an international appeal, we strive to make good design accessible...Read more
Mags 01 ottoman XS