Loop Stand Table
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
The HAY Loop Stand collection is a series of furniture designed by Leif Jorgensen. The Loop Stand Table is a simplification of the industrial trestle, designed with three legs at each end. The Loop St...
|5, 77, 87, 92
|160, 180, 200, 250
Care & maintenance
- Stains in linoleum may be carefully removed using white spirit (mineral spirit) or a damp nano sponge dipped in lukewarm water or linoleum care product. Follow up immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Wipe wood and powder coated steel with a clean cloth moistened with water or a solution of water and neutral detergent. Remove soap residue immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cream or scrub pads as they can scratch the surface.
- If the surface is scratched or appears dull, use a care product specifically designed for the respective material.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change in colour and patinate over time.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
The HAY Loop Stand collection is a series of furniture designed by Leif Jorgensen. The Loop Stand Table is a simplification of the industrial trestle, designed with three legs at each end. The Loop Stand Table is available in various versions and heights to suit a wide range of dining rooms and offices, both in corporate and private settings.
Leif Jørgensen is a great Danish architect and designer, based in Copenhagen, who takes everyday design in new directions for modern people. His keyword is simplicity. Jørgensen has been active in the design world for many years now. He founded his first design business in 1989. Nowadays he works in the fields of interior and exterior architecture, and in product design. He has particular experien...Read more
Loop Stand Table