Arbour club sofa
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
The latest member of Andreas Engesvik and Daniel Rybakkens Arbour family, the Arbour Club Sofa shares the same concept that design should follow construction, and is assembled from separate components...
|Designer:||Andreas Engesvik, Daniel Rybakken|
Care & maintenance
- Immediately blot spilled liquids with an absorbent cloth by gently dabbing towards the center of the stain.
- Regularly vacuum the furniture using the upholstery attachment to remove dust and prevent lint formation.
- Never use concentrated cleaning agents or bleach, ammonia, optical brighteners, or soap intended for hard surfaces.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change colour and patinate over time. HAY only uses high-quality fabrics, but all fabrics fade and seams weaken when exposed to sunlight or strong heat.
- Avoid improper use, such as sitting on the backrest or armrests, resting the chairs on their back legs, putting your feet on the furniture, or standing on it.
- Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface with sharp objects.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
The latest member of Andreas Engesvik and Daniel Rybakkens Arbour family, the Arbour Club Sofa shares the same concept that design should follow construction, and is assembled from separate components that have been independently produced for optimal comfort, quality and efficiency.Please note that the images only show the different frames. The fabrics in the image do not correspond with the fabric group. Interested in all the fabric options? Please contact one of our stores.
Daniel Rybakken and Andreas Engesvik
Daniel Rybakken and Andreas Engesvik are both Norwegian designers. Daniel studied design at the Oslo School of Architecture and the School of Arts & Crafts in Gothenburg, Sweden before beginning his own practice there in 2008. While designing, he always focuses on the beauty of daylight. Andreas first studied Art History at the University of Bergen in Norway, then went on to study Design at th...Read more
Arbour club sofa