AAS CAMPAIGN -20%
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
HAY About a Stool AAS 38 is designed by Hee Welling. This upholstered stool is perfect as a bar stool at a kitchen island, but it's also great for informal meetings or lunch areas. This AAS 38 beautif...
|Designer:||HAY, Hee Welling|
Care & maintenance
- Immediately blot spilled liquids on fabric with an absorbent cloth by gently dabbing towards the center of the stain.
- Wipe wood and powder coated steel with a clean cloth moistened with water or a solution of water and neutral detergent. Remove soap residue immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cream or scrub pads as they can scratch the surface.
- If the surface is scratched or looks dull, use a care product specifically suitable for wood.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change in colour and patinate over time. HAY only uses high-quality fabrics, but all fabrics fade and seams weaken when exposed to sunlight or strong heat.
- Avoid improper use, such as sitting on the backrest or armrests, resting the chairs on their back legs, putting your feet on the furniture, or standing on it.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
HAY About a Stool AAS 38 is designed by Hee Welling. This upholstered stool is perfect as a bar stool at a kitchen island, but it's also great for informal meetings or lunch areas. This AAS 38 beautiful, comfortable and minimalistic stool is available in stainless steel or powder coated black or white.
Hee Welling is a furniture designer with his own studio in Copenhagen. He studied at the University of Art and Design in Helsinki and has a master’s degree in furniture design obtained at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Now he works in the fields of furniture, interior, lighting and industrial design. He creates objects that are simple but useful, with an honest and careful use of materials...Read more