AAS CAMPAIGN -20%
AAS 32 Eco
The best product knowledge
Free shipping from €30,-
9,0 Kiyoh reviews
With the objective of recreating HAY's iconic AAS stool from a more sustainable perspective, the About A Stool AAS 32 ECO uses recycled plastic (PP) to form the gently curved, open shell and symmetric...
|Designer:||HAY, Hee Welling|
|Seat height:||65, 75|
Care & maintenance
- Immediately blot spilled liquids on fabric with an absorbent cloth by gently dabbing towards the center of the stain.
- Wipe wood and powder coated steel with a clean cloth moistened with water or a solution of water and neutral detergent. Remove soap residue immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cream or scrub pads as they can scratch the surface.
- If the surface is scratched or looks dull, use a care product specifically suitable for wood.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes. Wood is a natural material and will change in colour and patinate over time. HAY only uses high-quality fabrics, but all fabrics fade and seams weaken when exposed to sunlight or strong heat.
- Avoid improper use, such as sitting on the backrest or armrests, resting the chairs on their back legs, putting your feet on the furniture, or standing on it.
- This information is a general guideline. Please contact our customer service or one of our stores for specific maintenance instructions.
With the objective of recreating HAY's iconic AAS stool from a more sustainable perspective, the About A Stool AAS 32 ECO uses recycled plastic (PP) to form the gently curved, open shell and symmetrical solid base that is consistent with the rest of the series. The chair is EU Ecolabelled as a sign of environmental commitment, along with the other models in the ECO series the AAC 12 ECO and AAC 22.This chair is made from FSCTM-certified wood and is available in water-based lacquered oak.This is an eco product. The entire life cycle of this product and the materials used meet high environmental standards. Do you want to know what we do to minimise our ecological footprint? Have a look at our sustainability page here.
Hee Welling is a furniture designer with his own studio in Copenhagen. He studied at the University of Art and Design in Helsinki and has a master’s degree in furniture design obtained at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Now he works in the fields of furniture, interior, lighting and industrial design. He creates objects that are simple but useful, with an honest and careful use of materials...Read more
AAS 32 Eco